Sunday, September 18, 2011

So what

So what if you’re the only one that believes, beliefs and faith need mass support to be effective for the ruling class… don’t they?

Or is it enough to make one living sacrifice?

So what if I never think I’m worth it

So what if I stay mad because that’s easier than staying honest with myself

So what if I leave here and never come back

So what will you do now?

So what if these words never get said they wont change a thing anyway

So what if these punches keep coming, I will always be able to block

So what if the fruit doesn’t get harvest, the seed can never grow outside the walls

So what if stay down because you let me fall?

So what if survival of the fittest means the world will never know success

So what if my survival is locked away, no code or key to have

I’m just one, the one, your just one, so, so what?

No comments: