Thursday, September 22, 2011

No Home

i dont know how to start
maybe because i dont know how to lead
there's only One I can follow

what He's given me I cherish
I have this cross to bear though
a human-o-deficiency, You are the cure
I forgot for an instant, just one instant, the favor you showed 
now I have no home, now i'm a beggar, I beg for mercy daily

What happens when the soul goes from love to limbo?
does anybody know where to find my love?
Is He in these pages? these prayers? these Songs of Solomon?
I follow the One who is going to lead me to the one he made for me
why?
because I need to fulfill this destiny
theres a billion people counting on me

When will this game of limbo stop?
I have to yell louder cause your getting farther 
Its getting colder now its nearly December 
I've failed before I can't face defeat for my one

these words dont do anything why waste the time 
His words are the only ones that matter
I can't be awake this must be a nightmare
a day not waking next to you is a false positive

Lord take me out of the game 
I can commit it all to you just please take away this pain
I've often wondered how you intertwine the two, pain and love
they live too close together for our flesh to know the difference
our nature or our nurture its nothing like Your garden of Eden

Place me there and these tears will stop flowing 
Place me there with You and give this story a happy ending
Place me in my home



No comments: