Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lupe Remix


Inspiration from Lupe Fiasco’s Lasers album

Words I Shouldn’t Have Said

Wish I hadn’t said ‘hello’
Should have never said ‘I love you’
Should have waited til we said ‘I do’
Words you should have never said or say again
Say them again

Often the loudest words are the ones we should have never said
Do they ring in your head like they do in mine?
The ones you can’t take back no matter how hard you try

And even though I cant get you Out Of My Head, I’m Letting Go
Cause I Don’t Wanna Care Right Now
And its ok cause The Show Goes On, Until I Get There
See don’t pity me because im Coming Up, from the State Run Radio you’ll be able to hear my song
I guess they were Beautiful Lasers that had put your sights on me, guiding the bullet where it would hurt the most
The Words I Never Said don’t exist, only ones that should have been said sooner or later
Why couldn’t you Break The Chain since I spake those words?
And I will Never Forget You even though its All Black Everything around me now, its all darkness without its light.

Wish I hadn’t said ‘hello’
Should have never said ‘I love you’
Should have waited til we said ‘I do’
Words you should have never said or say again
Say them again

Often the loudest words are the ones we should have never said
Do they ring in your head like they do in mine?
The ones I would never take back no matter how hard you make me try

No comments: