Monday, September 19, 2011

No title… yet


Devastated but I have to provide hope
Abandoned but I can’t say that I need comfort
Silenced but I have to be a voice
Forsaken trying to keep the faith

Because what is right is not only easy
But what is easy is not always right either
What’s hard is not always wrong
And what’s wrong is often the easy way out

Always afraid of when I wont be able to hold back the tears
Because now my thoughts have control,
Please make this stop
Going outside tugs at the wounds and the bleeding becomes more likely with every step
Every child and kiss a reminder of what should could have been
Makes relapse all the more possible
What’s the alternative to stay away from it all?

Sometimes the humiliation is too much, other times it’s the shame or stupidity, the mistrust or doubt, and still other times it’s the anger that’s just too painful a reminder of how you made me a fool

Because what is right is not always easy
But what is easy is not always right either
What’s hard is not always wrong
And what’s wrong is often the easy way out

My tendency for abuse has only manifested under the cover of night but no less despairing than those brought out in the light…

No comments: