Thursday, December 29, 2011

Men

you're not all the same thats true but you have a lot of work to do for the baddest of your bad created the baddest of the fairer sex, it was he who made her this way.

now you see why you have to work so hard to let us kno u won't default on ur promises, that ur words are not spoken in vain... well the good ones do.

I've known men that make sure they are never the reason for your tears, but are always near to wipe them away.

I've heard alot of "i love you's" I stop believing in words, they are to men what the body is to women,

a means to manipulation
so much time passed
if silence is golden why do i still feel so poor?
months have passed, yes it been months, soon it will be years
numbness fades to shock, and shock to anger, it subsides in me i cant stay angry
pity is all i have because when u realize ur mistake i wont be there
my soul aches with dread, my head even my heart kno better but the soul remains with you
for now or forever for better or worse
each love letter heaven sent
but no soul, no love requited, every piece still remains with you
I want so much to don the costume again
of the superhero you and He adore
this time i'll b wonder woman and you'll wonder how i ever got over you




No comments: