Thursday, December 15, 2011

Love to say

I would give anything for you to know that I dont think of you anymore that nothing, not even the music reminds me of you.

You are not worthy to occupy my thoughts much less my soul anymore. Because its not the destination its how you get there, and when you derailed the train I nearly died.

The truth is I do recall, and at the times when I'm most vulnerable, when I'm about to love again I try to keep it from ruining my future because you are the past.

More truth is I will never believe what you do, I will never say it was ok, I will never lose my faith because you lost yours.

I will always say that you are too scared to love, a coward hiding in the distance.

Keep my name out of your mouth until you realize your mistake, especially in prayer it would be sacrilegious for you to utter a prayer for me, Its up to me to keep my future safe in His view.


No comments: