Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lessons Learned

Got me thinking every man is a dirty liar because if you could break ur promise who couldnt?
A promise you made that I didn't even ask for.

Men are meant to lead, the good ones will lead you to elevated places you've never been.
Boys only lead to despair

What if I am too scared to leave myself open again?
I'm not I will never give up but I will fight to perserve the pure and good heart God blessed me with.

What if the deja vu is so severe i can't let his love in, after all he is so much like you
It is hard he's a Taurus too and Yoruba, ife mi were u really just practice?

Is it your fault or mine?
yours.

What you see is, a broken soul, thats worth healing, within a beauty that has the will to recover
who finds a virtuous woman? For her prize is far above rubies

After you paint yourself purple for someone can you ever really become a blank slate again?
only by the mercy and grace of God

No one but God may recognize you afterwards
he will have you appear at the right time and place!

No comments: