Saturday, November 26, 2011

When II

When everything u believed in has crumbled what remains is your Saviour, your spirit, your soul

When someone you trusted has forsaken you, you must look up, and readily forgive

when tides and currents beyond our control destroy the sand castles we've built either on land or in our heads, its telling how we relate to others, and to our Spirit.

When He comes to judge your conscience must be clear you have no control over theirs, it is your heart that will always be pure it does not matter how much they try to dirty it with shame, evil, or betrayal.

Whats sad but true, you cannot break me, only I can. What is hurtful is that you tried, in a most cowardly manner. Heartbroken but I refuse to be heartless.

Ladies, be careful where you put your heart, in whose hands, because it is fragile and worthy

You have to grow, i know this, but everything u needed was inside you, you turned away and abandoned one so pure, surely this cannot be good for the soul

i wish i could have seen the future, I wish I had been spared this pain, I thank God for carrying me through but wasnt he there along the way?

I thought I was focused (on Him) but I was just fooled, so many questions remain

its difficult to move, even more difficult to move on

miraculously i have, is only by the grace, a consolation prize for the one that is not perfect...

superwoman me



No comments: