Thursday, January 10, 2013

Half Open, Half Broken

wish I had the one track mind of a man.

All my mind is concerned with is the last thing I said to you...

Its just like a woman to cry her eyes out and not even know why.

Just like the weaker sex to want a man that doesn't treat her right.

The curse of eve, and its funny to me, how every detail of our life is worked out in advance

But we can't beat the deadline, we can't catch a sneak peek

We just have to settle down and hope they don't sneak

In this jumbled up mess theres a story, a heart, half open and half broken

Some of us know what it is to fall out of line to never be understood, never loved the way we should

Its a torrential rain this mess of mine, I can't keep the tears back long enough to shout so drowned out like the muzak on an elevator I stay in the rain.

If love can't make you happy what can? water falling on your skin? the touch of a stranger again?

where is love in understanding?

These riddles, these test questions, they aren't helping anyone, but what's the solution then?

Make yourself miserable for love, no, I mean the one you love should put up with being miserable for awhile, I mean if you ask them nicely right? isn't that where the saying "misery loves company" came from? yea I bet it came out of love...

Stupid, senseless, fools rush in kind of love. better not to say it only show it and feel it saying it only makes it fake. What was it? the last thing I said to you?

"I love you."

No comments: