Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wearing Makeup

This morning while putting on my makeup it struck me how simple it was to cover up the pimples, a light and simple stroke of a brush just for a few seconds and the things we dont want to see disappear. So I think how nice it would be if we could erase all the marks on us. Now this is a little strange for me because even my not-so-close friends know that I, 1 dont wear makeup heavily or even often and 2 rather than hiding my mistakes I promote the lessons i've learned from them.

I know its not exactly a novel idea but wait what happens later...

So walking to the metro a little later, listening to lil Waynes "how to love" and it starts to rain, at first i'm annoyed b/c my face looks flawless and I left my makeup at home (so no mid day touchups) but then I started to remember how I leverage my non physical imperfections so maybe its not the worst thing that its raining. before I know it I'm looking straight up at the sky and its a beautiful rainy day!

No comments: