Saturday, May 5, 2012

just another love poem

finding that fine line between strength and femininity
I only find it in love
without love thinking ourselves super human never aware of what we lack, where we are vulnerable
a clever way to remind us of our less than super humanness

You can satisfy every need, even the comforts needed after dark
How do you take care of every lonely woman in the world?
I remember the times you stopped my tears, erased the scars
The few times you stung me with rejection to keep me safe and humble

When you wake me in the middle of the night just to have me without distraction
grabbing me by the hand whether we walk or dance or sing you always have what I need

thank you for making me smile and letting me linger in your love
Lord I'm yours forever.


 

No comments: